Wednesday, January 18, 2012

When you meet a celebrity... Part III (Roger Federer)

So, the continuation of my adventures meeting celebrities - for some reason there's always something happening with me or my camera, or something else when this moment comes :D
This time - it started to get dark and I could not take good pictures of Roger!!!
The story is that he was supposed to play in the night session that day. We found out he was going to come to  practice at about 3 p.m., so people started to gather at about 1 p.m. to try to get a good spot and possibly an autograph when he comes. Guess what?? He didn't come until about 5 p.m.! Of course by the time he changed, came out and went to play on the practice court, and then came back to meet his fans, it was getting late and my camera (as many others) doesn't take that good pictures without the flash after dawn... yeah...!
But all the waiting and even the fact I didn't take one good picture was completely worth it - I met Roger Federer for the first time, I saw him up close and moreover, he signed my tennis ball!!! :)) (I was even luckier next time - but that's the other story! ;) )
























xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment