Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Funny Quotes Anyone? (Part II)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

The road to success is always under construction.

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable.

You laugh because I'm different........... I laugh cause I just farted!           ^ Times Square, NYC ^ ;)

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Car service: If it ain't broke, we'll break it.

Remember: Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river.

There are three sides of an arguement -- your side, my side and the right side.

He's so lazy that if there were work in bed, he would rather sleep on the floor.

Note - The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment