Sunday, January 8, 2012

When you meet a celebrity... Part I (Marcia Cross)

I think most of the people just don't know what to say, or do, or how to act... at least when you meet a celebrity just like that on the street, wearing sweat pants or just something casual. That's how we saw Marcia Cross on one of the streets a block away from Central Park in June 2007. 
And as I say to my girls: "She really reminds me of one of the actresses from Desperate Housewives" (I mentioned before that I watch it from the 1st season), she smiles at us at the other side of the road and guess what happens next: we just keep staring at her as she walked by without being able to say a word... seconds after we realize that we missed a great opportunity to at least take a picture :P



xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment