Sunday, January 8, 2012

Funny Quotes anyone?

Alright, these really make me laugh too hard! :))





- Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad. ~P.D. East

- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

- Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

- Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.

- No, Thursday is out. How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

 - Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.  

- If The Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me (Song title by Jimmy Buffet).

- You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine'.

- When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

- Put on your seat belt… I wanna try something.

- There’s too much blood in my alcohol system.

- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.

- Don’t waste your time on a guy that isn’t willing to waste his time on you.

- I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

- Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.

- Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so waste your time and have the time of your life!

- I’ve got problem for your solution…

- Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”


:D
xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment