Monday, January 16, 2012

My NYC: "Places" (Part I)

Hello everyone!
Thank you again for reading my blog - it's been a pleasure posting here and hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)
Today's NYC part of it is going to be dedicated to some places you've just GOT to SEE when in NYC! Some of them you can find somewhere else in the World, of course, but visiting them in the City seems like a totally different  experience for some reason... maybe it's the smell of the city (both meanings ;) ), or New Yorkers and people that go to those places, maybe location in the city - or maybe just me :))
In any case, here's some of my favorite places! Enjoy!

First of all, start you day here ;)


As soon as you come to the Times Square, this place catches your eyes, because everyone knows it - it's Hard Rock Cafe! If you don't reserve a table to actually dine in there, then just go inside to check it out - it's the MUSEUM inside, and it changes all the time! One day it's Elvis Exhibition, the other, it's Bon Jovi, next time it's the whole collection of guitars, signed by famous Rock Stars. Amazing place!

               

I'm a grown-up, I know, but when I was a little girl, this Toy Store was like the dream of my dreams! That's why I couldn't just go past, I went in few times!! :P Three floors of toys, toys and once again TOYS! Everywhere!!! And The Wheel, right in the middle of this huge store!
I actually got something there.... alright, it's not a toy, but I got it at Toys R Us - the NYC t-shirt :))

              

Dylan's Candy Shop - Heaven of Sweets!!! H-e-a-v-e-n!!! :D



M&M World - you don't have to buy anything (if you can resist pink M&M's ;) ), but it's worth just coming inside and enjoy what you see, try the Mind Reading Machine and see what you are and what mood you're in at the moment :)

                

Same applies for visiting Disney World I'd call Palace! Absolutely stunning atmosphere inside will bring you back to the past, to sweet child memories :)



When you're in NYC, you MUST go see Broadway - choose anything from the list, because almost anything you choose is going to be performed on the top level and you'll not leave disappointed!

That's not all though! ;)
P.S. All of the pictures belong to me.

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment