Tuesday, January 10, 2012

When Mashing Hits Becomes Smashing: Kylie Minogue vs Adele & Katy Perry

I was going through some videos of mash-ups - songs that get mixed together and mashed into one as a result. Some of them are not that great for my ears, but I definitely came across some SMASHING ones!!

Live and Learn!


Kylie Minogue ft. Adele-  Better Than Today/Set Fire To The Rain





Kylie Minogue ft. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl In My Arms




Kylie Minogue ft. Katy Perry - Get Outta My Teenage Dream




Ok, the titles of some mash-ups are really hilarious!! Like:


Club Can't Handle All The Lovers
Get All The Lovers Outta My Way
Stop The Lovers
I Should be So Noisy
Get Outta My Eyes
Can't Get Mariah Out of My Head
Ring My Head
Can't Get My Humps Of My Head
Get Outta My Circus


Cracking up yet? ;D


xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment