Monday, January 30, 2012

My Show: Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite Live 2011

Hello there!
Today I'm in the mood to share my absolutely unforgettable experience, 2 nights that I've been dreaming of since I was 13, the show that everyone must see and if they don't - they just miss out the time of their lives, absolutely amazing LIVE voice and 100% stunning view - it's all about Kylie Minogue's concert, and in my case, it's Aphrodite Live in NYC!
So, I booked the tickets the day they went on sale and could not wait another 3.5 months until the show! The NYC shows were scheduled for May 2nd and May 3rd, but by the time I git my plane ticket back and couldn't change it anymore, they added one more date - May 4th, which is my B'Day... Of course it wasn't the happiest day for me, but it was for many other people who got to see her that night as well! :)

First night I got there a little after 3p.m. and the line was already forming! (the show starts at 8p.m.!) But the next night I got there at 1.30p.m. and the line was almost as long as the previous night and most of the people were there from 6a.m.! My friends told me, the next day the same happened and lines were as long from the morning!
As I was lucky enough to actually meet Kylie the first night, so I went back to the line at about 4p.m. which cost me the front row... I was in like 5th or smth - but it did not spoil the show! The show was not completely sold out, but then I have no idea how would it be possible to fit any more people in the ballroom, because they actually were standing at the end of the whole building by the doors, where you could see nothing!! :O
The second night I decided to come earlier to experience the front row feelings - and I did it! Well, almost - it was the 2nd row, but in between people in the front - so it felt like 1st! :)) And it was unbelievable!!! Especially when Kylie would come closer to us - it was a complete Kylie-gasm and total dream-come-true!
I've been waiting for this 11 years and it was worth every single second - I cannot wait to experience something like that again!
And here's my view in pictures! :) Enjoy!!!













P.S. All the pictures belong to me.
:)
xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment