Sunday, January 8, 2012

New York City - There's nothing you can’t do!

I'm In Love!!!!


First time I came here was January 2007, pretty cold, snowy a lil, but that was nothing when I saw lights, people of NYC, buildings, parks, Times Square, the beauty of this city!!! I've always dreamed of going to the NYC one day since I was about 6 or 7, it sounded to me like whole other World, another Planet, something unreachable! You know what Kylie says? "Keep believing in dreams"! And I did! I was 18 when I set my eyes on this crazy old dream of mine and there I was one year later! This song says it all!


So this is my first impression on the city in pictures (January 2007):




From Empire State Building




Yeah Baby!





Central Park




Subway


Of course Times Square!


and Twin Towers site...

P.S. All of the pictures belong to me.
xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment