Friday, January 13, 2012

My NYC: "Gay Parade"

Remember I was telling you how much New York City amazes me every time? So this is one of those events that really amaze me. I personally don't have anything against people of different countries/nations/color - I actually love getting to know those people, their beliefs and views on life. You'll be surprised how much interesting and unique information you can get!! So, as for the Gay Parade and people taking part in it, it is the same for me. One thing I must admit that after going there to watch, Kylie Minogue's show in NYC was NOT gay at all, because I've never ever in my life seen so many homosexual people in one place in my life!

So, here's My NYC in Pictures from the Gay Parade :) Enjoy!


NYC Police Department


All The Lovers video shoot? :P



Right??



I think he went to the Kylie show right after that! (doesn't his costume tell you this? :) )




There's a whole area in NYC where mostly gays live :) And of course it's Parade's route as well!



P.S. All of the pictures belong to me.

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment