Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kylie Anti Tour Begins In Melbourne!

Whoop!!!
How it all was happening:














The day has come!!!
Tonight, just in few hours, Melbourne Aussie Lovers are going to be the first to witness something we could only dream of happening - Kylie Minogue singing our favorite rarities/forgotten tracks/b-sides and unreleased songs!!!
@DenzalPark: Off to open for the first of the @kylieminogue shows tonight! packing some classic tunes!
P.S. Thanks to Penny from SayHey: They are recording tonight's show professionally!! When we were interviewed before the show (the clips you see in the video on .com) we were told it was for a DVD and we had to sign a release form.

Meanwhile, #Lovers are in line to get in ;) (thanks to Cathy Anderson ‏aka @cathryngirl)

Anti Tour merchandise and a T-shirt close up!!! (Thanks to Penny from SayHey & BoyAnt ‏aka @ANTmusik)



Kylie's parents are in the building!! :))


3. Cherry Bomb
4. BPM
11. STARS
12. DRUNK
13. SAY HEY
17. I Don't Need Anyone
22. ENJOY YOURSELF
^Plus EY FULL ;)^

For more FULL videos please visit Kylie #AntiTour Sydney + Loving You, Word Is Out&Let's Get To It!

FIRST SHOW FOOTAGE!
Part 1
Part 2
Thanks to Bergs!!

SECOND SHOW FOOTAGE!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Thanks to Steve for putting these together!!!


And extra BIG thank you to Bergs aka @Bergaliciousss and Owen aka @owen_minogue for constant set-list, photo and video updates!

The happy Lovers (from Say Hey and Twitter)                                                                    "you'll never get to heave":                                     So amazing! Usually I come out of a Kylie show and can pinpoint my highlights, the whole of that show was a highlight! Kylie you astound me!                                                                                                 "Penny":                                                         Two costume changes, sounded amazing, danced a lot and had heaps of energy. Her hair was just like the BTDYK vid!                                                            "SKOB":                                                       I can't believe how lucky I was. Only 10-15 meters from Kylie. Better than any show I've every seen. I would love another one of these instead of a big tour in five years. Worth every cent.                                                                                        Bergs ‏(@Bergaliciousss):                                It's my bday and I'm at @kylieminogue #AntiTour and it's AMAZING! So much so I'm seeing it again in 2 hours 
                                  Matt:
I just got home from the show and I don't think I can express how awesome it was. You're The One, Things Can Only Get Better, Disco Down, Stars, Enjoy It, BPM, Bittersweet Goodbye, Tightrope all left me speechless. The whole show was amazing.


  Lucy Holmes (100% Kylie):
@kylieminogue was beyond INCREDIBLE tonight. Her vocals were just epic. And the songs! Always Find The time was the bomb! Well done Min!                                                                                                                                                      David Tench (Kylie's team):
First K25 #antitour gig done in Melbourne with @kylieminogue ABSOLUTELY MEGA! So proud of everyone!!! Another one? Yeah, go on then...

Steve Anderson (Kylie's musical producer):
Oh my God - first #AntiTour went OFF! @kylieminogue , band and crowd ROCKED !!! Let's go again !





7 comments:

  1. Did SayHey just crash?
    Keep this place updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is amazing, I can't believe this setlist, it truly is a dream come true, thanks for sharing this with us stuck on the other side of the world lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was there!! I'm thousands miles away too! <:) Just hoping one day I'll have a chance to see/hear it myself too!!!
      you're all welcome and THANKS everyone for reading my blog!!! Beat every possible stats records in just under 2 hours!

      Delete
  3. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give
    it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information.
    I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Superb blog and fantastic design.

    Also visit my page ... aminoprime review

    ReplyDelete