Friday, January 20, 2012

Expressway To Get To Know Kylie!

Fast and Furious, ha? Is it the way you are? Then this is just perfect for you!
Get to know Kylie by watching this amazing video reflecting her 25-year long music career in just 17 minutes - every single from 1987 to 2011 in one. It's a perfect opportunity to learn how her music has been changing from album to album, how she's been changing from video to video, how the Legend was rising!
"I'm not here 20 years afterwards by luck, or just by hard work, cause neither of those two things will give you longevity.... I don't see why I should stop now"


I really appreciate the work that's been done putting this masterpiece together!! It's a pity I do not know who to give a credit to, but just know that it's very much appreciated by all Kylie fans! :)

A 4 minute video on Kylie's career - dedicated to the celebration of #K25 this year!!!
"I would do it for two people out there! I would do it in the morning, in my dressing gown, there will be a part of me that will wanna do it!"


"She's just a sunshine, isn't she?"


xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment