Friday, January 27, 2012

My New York City: New York City

All the time people ask me if I liked NYC - the answer is: "Are you joking??? I LOVE NEW YORK CITY!!!". And every time the following question just kills me: "Why?" I really do not know why and cannot explain, to tell the truth! Some of my friends and people I know tell me that they are tired of dirt and smell, that it's too polluted etc... you know what, I live in the capital of Ukraine, Kiev, and to me, the downtown of the city smells worse that Newark International Airport! I'm used to the life of the big city myself from very childhood, and I like NYC for its constant "movement" & "haste", just as much as I like this thing about my native city (I know it might seem crazy to some of you, but it's the way I am!).


So, now I'd love to share some of my NYC views with you! :)










Related posts:
Closer to Nature in Central Park
Times Square
New York City's Secret Waterfalls And Parks (Manhattan)
NYC Places


xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment