Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hi everyone,
My real name is Iryna, KIM has been my nick name since 2002 and it's actually 3 words coded in it ;)
Originally I am from Kyiv/Kiev, Ukraine, which is one of the biggest countries in Europe, although not everyone knows it...




I've been back and forth to USA since 2007, so I really love that country!!




I have a Master's Degree in Translation, English being my 2nd language and German being 3rd. I speak Ukrainian as well as Russian too. There are many things in life I love, care about and enjoy. One of them is teaching English to children, which I've been doing for many years now, while doing babysitting/nanny job and then working as a Teacher in a Private English School.
To be short in describing what I like, I must say:
1. I love dark chocolate and bananas;
2. I've been a HUGE Kylie Minogue fan since I was 13;
3. I play volleyball and enjoy tennis very much;
4. My favorite tennis player is Roger Federer and I agree with everyone that he's a living legend and the G.O.A.T!
5. I LOVE seeing new places, traveling and spontaneous things;
6. I believe there's going to be no other show as good as "Friends";
7. I like Desperate Housewives, Castle, The Mentalist, CSI, Sherlock, Hustle, Pretty Little Liars, Big Bang Theory, Body of Proof very much;
8. I do not have a favorite movie, but I love comedy, romantic comedy, action, drama and thriller, and I do NOT watch horror movies ;) ;
9. One day I will definitely visit Australia, the country of my dreams!




That is shortly about me and hope you enjoy my blog! :)
Have a great week!


xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment