Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Cher Is Back With Woman's World

Music diva, one of the most popular singers in the world for over five decades, Cher is back!
Throughout 2011 and 2012, she has been working on her 26th studio album, first in over 10 years since Living Proof (2001). On November 22nd, 2012 Cher debuted her new track, Woman's World, the lead single from the upcoming LP, which is due to be released in January 2013.

Woman's World is written by Matt Morris, Paul Oakenfold and Anthony Crawford.



Cher shared what the song was about with her fans on Twitter: "when I started singing it I thought about strong Famous Women…. Then I Thought “fk That, THIS IS A WOMAN’S WORLD” We’re All Strong! MEN 2!" (November 22)


"Most of you seem to love song. That makes me HAPPY! I think you’ll like CD if u like WW? All songs aren’t Dance but they are Great Songs", - tweeted Cher after receiving mostly positive responses.

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment