Friday, November 30, 2012

Champagne With Style, Or Roger Federer As A New Ambassador For Moët & Chandon













In one of the most exciting partnerships between two worldwide icons, Moët & Chandon is proud to introduce Roger Federer as the House's brand new ambassador. Roger Federer, with his shining aura of big bold wins and elegant moves, is the absolute natural match for Moët & Chandon, the universal symbol of global success and eternal style.


"I am teaming with Moët & Chandon as their new brand ambassador. Not just any champagne but the world's most loved. This is a real honour, and as a partnership, I see it as a natural match. The House of Moët & Chandon is an absolute legend, one of the most iconic symbols of global success and style", - Roger described the brand and their product on his official website.

The interview:


We immortalized this celebratory moment with the camera of the amazing photographer Patrick Demarchelier. I must have been shot so many times before, but I think you’ll agree these pictures are exceptional. The way Patrick has captured my movement is phenomenal.
I look forward to toasting with you my upcoming victories!" 



Shooting of the ad:




Enjoy the videos :)


Related: Roger Federer's Schedule For 2013: Miami Masters, Monte Carlo & Basel Not Included


xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment