Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kylie Makes It Hotter In Abu Dhabi

"I know it's hot here. It might as well get hotter here tonight."

Kylie Minogue visited Abu Dhabi and, exclusively for F1 ticket holders, performed the 90-minute set of her biggest hits over the years at the Du Arena, Yas Island, on the first night of the Yasalam After-Race Concerts (Friday, November 2nd, 2012).

According to the lucky witnesses of the show, it was spectacular, and Kylie was "amazing".


The X 2008 and Les Folies Tours' projections and versions of the songs were used and nicely combined together to make the Abu Dhabi gig.


The SET LIST included (thanks to KylieUniverse for the full list ;) :

 1. Wow
 2. In Your Eyes
 3. Come Into My World
 4. Slow
 5. Can't Get You Out Of My Head
6. Better The Devil You Know
 7. On A Night Like This
 8. All The Lovers
 9. Spinning Around
 10. In My Arms
 11. Love At First Sight
 12. Two Hearts
 13. Put your Hands Up
 14. Higher
 15. Get Outta My Way
 16. I Should be so Lucky
 17. Confide in Me
 18. I Believe in You



Here are couple of the videos, Confide In Me and On A Night Like This, (and All The Lovers, all three are the Les Folies versions :) - thanks to original uploader, user menkrit on YouTube:

   


Can't Get You Out Of My Head & Kids:

   

Love At First Sight & Locomotion:

   

Higher & I Believe In You:

   
And some more pictures:




Also, Abu Dhabi peeps got the merchandise, designed especially for the event:

On Twitter, Kylie thanked everyone for the fantastic show:


Couple more exclusive photos on Kylie's Facebook page :)

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment