Thursday, February 9, 2012

True Story! :D



For English-speaking readers:

The sign under the picture says: "ACT FAST, think afterwards".
The story on the picture:
Once I took a cab home. The meter showed around 500 rubles (Russian currency, pretty expensive ;) ). It's dark outside. Midnight. So, we drove closer to my home - it's a multi-storey building. And here comes a crazy thought to my mind: "Why don't I just run without paying? The building is huge - I'll run into it and disappear, so nobody's gonna catch me." Whatever, I'm drunk anyway! With this thought, I ran out, hit my dumb head on the door of the car, then tripped over something and fell over the bench. While getting up I ripped my pants on the nail sticking out of that bench, and then desperately tried to open the door for half a minute... All this time the taxi driver was looking at me with eyes wide open, doing nothing. "He's shocked", I thought. But no, it was not that complicated at all - inside the building I remembered that I paid a taxi fair when I got into the car... Now I have to buy a new pair of pants...

Think before you act! ;D

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment