Saturday, December 22, 2012

Especially For You, Kylie Minogue And Jason Donovan REUNITED After 23 Years At Hit Factory Christmas Cracker!

 "How long have you been waiting for it?"


Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan have reunited for the first time in 23 years. The Australian duo performed their 1988 hit Especially For You LIVE for the first time to an audience at the Hit Factory Christmas Cracker, held at London's O2 arena.

"Twenty five years ago I had a dream that we would still be singing songs 25 years later. And one song in particular," said Pete Waterman. "Ladies and gentlemen, Jason and Kylie."
And the crowd went crazy!



It looked like Kylie and Jason wanted to recreate almost exactly what is in the original video for the single, originally released on 28 November 1988.
At first, singers kept distance, but then came the moment we all have been waiting for, as Jason scooped Kylie up and the couple "span repeatedly".


By the end of the song, the whole audience was singing the chorus instead of Kylie and Jason, who were left speechless and (by the looks on them) felt ecstatic to finally make this happen!


The duet ended a three hour concert which included performances by Bananarama, Rick Astley, Steps, Dead or Alive, and Sinitta.
The event celebrated the work of songwriting and production team Stock Aitken Waterman, which wrote the hits including Especially For You.




For the video special THANKS to "Heldom" from SayHey!
 and another one:


FULL Setlist:

2 Unlimited
Tribal Dance
No Limit
Lonnie Gordon
Happenin' All Over Again
Pat & Mick
(Medley) Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet / Ole, Ole, Ole / Use It Up (Wear It Out) / Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet
Hazell Dean
Who's Leaving Who
Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go)
Brother Beyond
The Harder I Try
Sonia
(Medley) Can't Forget You / Counting Every Minute / Listen To Your Heart
You'll Never Stop Me Loving You
Pepsi and Shirlie
Heartache
Sinitta
Cross My Broken Heart
Right Back Where We Started From
Toy Boy
James Graham
Love's About To Change My Heart
Princess
After The Love Has Gone
Say I'm Your Number One
Dead or Alive
My Heart Goes Bang
Lover Come Back To Me
Brand New Lover
Something In My House
You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
Rick Astley
Together Forever
She Wants To Dance With Me
When I Fall In Love
Whenever You Need Somebody
Never Gonna Give You Up
Bananarama
Nathan Jones
I Heard A Rumour
I Want You Back
Venus
Love In The First Degree
Jason Donovan
When You Come Back To Me
Everyday (I Love You More)
Nothing Can Divide Us
Too Many Broken Hearts
Steps
Deeper Shade Of Blue
Last Thing On My Mind
One For Sorrow
Stomp
Tragedy
Kylie and Jason
Especially For You
Ensemble
Merry Christmas Everybody
(THANKS to Kane from SayHey)


ENJOY!! :)

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment