Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beyonce Will Get Intimate In New HBO Documentary

"I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself"

The new documentary is premiering on HBO on February 16th, will give an inside look into Beyonce's personal life, from the home videos of her childhood and performances to baby-bump and motherhood.


“HBO has a history of pushing every boundary with class and authenticity,” Beyonce said. “Some of my favorite shows are on HBO, so I am excited that my film will be part of its bold programming. This film was so personal to me, it had to have the right home."

The 25-second trailer gives a sneak peek and "sheds light on her childhood in Houston, with home movies revealing the close bond she built with her family and charts the challenges" Beyonce decided to share with the world.




"Everybody knows Beyonce's music, but few know Beyonce the person," Michael Lombardo, president of HBO programming, said, "Along with electrifying footage of Beyonce onstage, this unique special looks beyond the glamour to reveal a vibrant, vulnerable, unforgettable woman."

(source)


xo K


No comments:

Post a Comment