Monday, February 11, 2013

Kylie Minogue Rocks The House Of Blues At The After Grammy Show

Kylie Minogue was a special guest at the Roc Nation after Grammy's Show, where she performed two of her biggest hits, starting with All the Lovers and finishing the set with Can't Get You Out Of My Head, accompanied by DeadMau5.



Thanks to my dear friend, KyleBStyle , here are the videos :)

All The Lovers p.1:


p.2


Head:






Kylie with Stargate producers Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, President & COO of Island Def Jam Music Group Steve Bartels:


*Updates coming*

Check out the Pre-Grammy Party ;)
xo K

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, Iryna! You captured what it was like to be there! Thank you for posting my vids, dear! I will send you my stills if you like? -- XO David - @kylebstyle

    ReplyDelete