Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kylie Minogue Live In Hong Kong

Kylie Minogue treated her fans to the live performance on September 26th, 2013 in Hong Kong.




The set-list included:

Timebomb
Locomotion 
Wow 
Spinning Around
Love at First Sight 
Can't Get You Out Of My Head
On A Night Like This
I Should Be So Lucky



^ Wearing Agent Provocateur, Kylie looked.. is there another way to describe super well?! ;) ^

Thanks to the original video uploaders, the short videos of Can't Get Youu Out Of My Head, Wow, Spinning Around, Timebomb, On A Night Like This and I Should Be So Lucky are now available - enjoy! ;)



Can't Get You Out Of My Head (full):



Love At First Sight, On A Night Like This, I Should Be So Lucky, Spinning Around, Can't Get You Out Of My Head:


Here's an exclusive video of Hong Kong Timebomb performance visuals:


Also check out Kylie on Style Map and read the Hong Kong performance experience story coming from miss K herself :) Enjoy the show!

 

*Updates will be coming*
xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment